Saturday, April 12, 2014

STOMACH ISSUES ANYONE??????


Tummy Trouble Part One Ways to improve digestion and eliminate stomach aches.

For as long as I could remember I have had stomach issues. I remember when I was about 15 and my parents had to bring me to emergency room cause of the pain and fever it was due to gastritis as they said.
I had high fever a swollen belly so swollen I couldn't zip my pants and of course I was constantly in the bathroom, but at that time I didn't know I had lupus. I was diagnosed with lupus when I was in my thirties.
I still have stomach issues gastritis, and who knows what else recently had a cat scan with and without contrast but of course there was nothing which is a good thing cause then you know it's probably
meds or just a lupus thing. Well my daughter had mentioned that maybe i should try the paleo diet.
well I said I don't need to lose any weight so I did some research on that and when I seen that you dont eat wheat, grains and oats and stuff like that I started researching gluten and things made with gluten and even oatmeal has gluten in it because the way its processed. So i decided to cut my oatmeal in the morning and my bread I was eating double fiber bread for lunch and sure enough the stomach problems have gotten a lot less.
I haven't cut all gluten I gotta have my cookie at night and I've eaten pasta no problem. I feel like I have given up so much food because of my issues. I'm also lactose intolerant so I can't eat any dairy not even Greek yogurt, but I am not deprived that's for sure.

No comments: