Friday, April 20, 2012

I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS

I've been on weight watchers now for about 12 weeks and I got rid of 13 pounds so far. It is an awesome program. I've been on it before and never went to goal weight cause after a while it becomes to expensive. I am hoping this time I could make it I would love to reach my goal. I've tried to do exercise but once I think I'm doing good my legs start with the aching, my knees feel like they need replacements along with my hips. So I stopped for a bit to feel better again. I think I'm going to have to do things in the pool where there is no stress on the body. Last week at weight watcher meeting that was the discussion doing exercise in the pool if you have issues with your joints. Now if I could only get myself to go to the pool.

 Anyway I think weight watchers is  the best program cause it's not really a diet it's a way of life. All about portion control and eating healthy

No comments: