Saturday, September 13, 2014

TIME GOES BY

So sorry it has been a while. Actually a long while. Alot has been happening around here.
I'm finally up to 2000 mgs of cellcept and have been to see rheumy a couple of times since then and no change complements are still low and not budging. This has been one bad flare that don't want to leave, but I'm not giving up. Still got to live some kind of life this summer we had a babyq for my daughter and son in law who just had their third child IT'S A BOY 10 LBS 11OZ 22 AND 1/4 INCHES. My first grandson now i have 6 grand daughters 1 grandson and a grand-baby on the way due in December.

  I haven't written so long because my brain is burnt. I can't even think anymore.  Anyway here a little entertainment that we had at our babyq all the kids sang to the parents to be

No comments: