Wednesday, July 9, 2014

HEADACHE, DIZZY, NAUSEA, TIRED???????

I think it's funny these are all my symptoms for the past few days. I don't know if it's the cellcept or if it's the neurontin that the doctor raised to 300 mgs, but if you ever try to Google those symptoms there's hundreds of diseases that it could be. I give the doctors lots of credit for having to deal with patients that have all these crazy symptoms. hey I could even have a virus so who knows. I'm going to try a few different things to see if it works first of all I haven't been eating in the morning before i take my meds so that maybe it i'm going to try and eat first thing tomorrow and see if that helps. Also I have been stressed out I guess and so that might be another reason that this is happening. I know I can't stop the stress, but I cant try hard to take it easier and not be so crazy about everything. I need to remember that it will get done with or without me.
I Live in my pajamas

No comments: