Tuesday, September 16, 2014

NODULES

Well it never ends, before I was taking cellcept my doc has sent me for a mess of tests one was a chest xray.
So I had went and  it showed I had a nodule on my lung so of course being a cancer survivor I was let's say a little stressed. So I had to go for a cat scan and see what was going on. well I went and it all turned out fine they said just check it every 6 months to make sure it doesn't grow.
   When I went for that cat scan they found a nodule in my thyroid so doc wanted me to get an ultra sound.
I went and just got back results on that and i have them in both thyroids so now I have to see an endocrinologist. I thought I was stressed with the lung nodule hahahaha now I'm more stressed and from what I understand alot of people get nodules, but also when you have one autoimmune disease you tend to get others and I was looking online about thyroid nodules and it had a few different things one disease is hyperthyroidism and some of the symptoms is extreme tiredness same as lupus and intolerance to heat, muscle aches, hard time climbing steps, weight loss anxiety and heart racing and loss of sleep all of which I experience but that could be due to my lupus and fibromyalgia we will see.
.

No comments: