Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

..................
have you ever tried to explain what makes you cry?
I tried doing that this morning and telling my husband whats going on in my head, but I think I sound crazy!!!!! 
    I tried to explain how I don't have an ounce of strength to get up and do anything but my brain is telling me I have so much to do and my legs are laughing at me cause they don't want to go. Plus I feel like I have to worry about everyone and everything even though I know I can't be in control of it all. I worry about what people think what they say and how I look to them. I know i shouldn't that's crazy but that's my brain, and of course I can't even remember anything, but yet I'm still trying to figure out if I said something right or wrong to someone LAST WEEK
I am stressed over everything and anything.
Hms, eds, fibro, neuropathy,ileoanalpouch,arthritis,asthma,depression,spoonie,pain

No comments: