Friday, April 5, 2013

COMPLEMENTS LOW

My husband is funny he tells the doctor when the doc says my complements are low " I don't understand I complement her all the time". Funny man I do love him and thank god for him every day cause he is a big help to me. He helps cook clean and even grocery shops. Not only that but works part time and I say part time cause he too is disabled. So he is always in pain he has degenerated disc disease so you could imagine the pain. Anyway when my complements are low that means my lupus is flaring so this past month that's what happened and that's why I've been so extremely tired. So he raised my steroids. Amazing how much it helps I definitely don't feel as bad as I did, but each day has its own ups and downs depending on what I do.
   even though I have been going through this low I have awesome news I am a grandma again for the fifth time A GIRL 8 POUNDS 8 OZ HER NAME IS MALIA SKYE

No comments: