Sunday, February 12, 2012

PRISTIQ WITHDRAWLS

I have been on pristiq since 2010. That's it I had enough. So I have been weaning myself off this poison. Definitely not easy I have been tapering a little at a time and now i am down to the end. Hooray I hope it's done. I have been going through stomach problems light headedness and nausea  and my husband says I'm grouchy and snappy I don't see it. lol I think it's getting better though it has been four days since i last taken it. oh yeah I am getting crazy hot flashes and the sweats real bad. I have noticed that I can cry again.
      Doctors love putting you on meds, I hate meds  They put me on it cause they said I was depressed because I could not express the pain I was dealing with while I was working it was causing me extreme stress and maybe I was depressed cause that does go along with my illnesses but I feel now that I'm not working anymore I don't think I need to be medicated like this. Pristiq takes your normal life style away i noticed I was sitting on the couch resting more and more not having the energy to do things around the house and also took my emotions away and no libido but I am looking foward to getting over this hump and back to feeling good.
    I don't know if it's coming off the pristiq that is causing the extra pain from fibro like achy muscles in my legs and my neck and so forth i could go on and on. Anyway I'll keep you posted.

No comments: