Monday, May 27, 2013

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Sorry I haven't written in a while. My brain I guess is on overload and can't think straight. I keep coming on here to write whats been going on in my life but as usual I get on and haven't got a clue. I can't believe my new granddaughter is already two months old what a little doll she is so cuddly and sweet. She is already laughing and getting excited when you put her on the dressing table and change her. I think that's one of her most favorite spots. Of course she must feel free and able to stretch. She loves going for walks in her carriage and if she's crying and you put her in the car she stops seems to love being out doors. I have been there alot these past two months trying to help out but I think I just like being there to feel close to her. Her older sister Alexis is seven and she loves when grandma is there and every time I have to leave she tells me to stay another day. I think she just likes playing games on my phone cause no one else gives her their phone to play with. Any way that's been about it, now I need some down time my body is pooped and my complements are still low. Getting extremely hot and humid here in south Florida rainy season starts in June.
Not looking foward to the heat.


No comments: