Monday, July 4, 2011

A GREAT WAY TO EXPLAIN LUPUS

Last year I started going to a psychologist and was explaining to him how I felt. First let me tell you it's not like I have been just diagnosed with lupus I have had it for years but recently I could not work anymore because of the way I was feeling (about a year ago) so docs all said I was depressed and sent me to shrink and psychologist to help me. anyway when I was talking to him he said you must have ran out of spoons. I had no clue what he was talking about so he told me when I get home to look up the spoon theory. So of course I did and he was right I had no spoons. Well let me tell you this girl Christina who wrote this, hit the nail on the head!!!! You must read what she wrote because then you will understand what people like me suffer and can't explain. Here is the site

No comments: